(Scope of application)
The transportation contract for the general passenger passenger car transportation business operated by the Company is based on the provisions of this Conditions of Carriage, and matters not stipulated in these Conditions of Carriage are subject to the laws and regulations or general customs .
If the Company complies with a special provision for some provisions of this Conditions of Carriage to the extent that it does not violate the purpose of this Contract of Carriage and laws and regulations, it shall be subject to that special provision regardless of the provisions of the provisions.
(Instruction by staff)
Passengers must follow the operational instructions provided by our drivers and other staff to ensure transportation safety.
(Underwriting of Transportation)
The Company will accept the transportation of passengers except when refusing to accept or continue the transportation under the provisions of the following Article or Article 4-2, Paragraph 2.
(Rejection of carriage and refusal to continue)
The Company may refuse to accept or continue carriage in any of the following cases.
(1) When the application for the relevant transportation is not based on this Conditions of Carriage.
(2) When there is no equipment suitable for the transportation.
(3) When the applicant requests a special burden for the transportation.
(4) When the transportation is contrary to the regulations of the law or public order or good manners and customs.
(5) When there are obstacles in transportation due to natural disasters or other unavoidable reasons.
(6) When the passenger does not comply with the measures taken by the crew based on the provisions of the passenger car transport business transport regulations.
(7) When a passenger is carrying a knife or other article that is prohibited from being brought in by the passenger car transport business transport regulations.
(8) When the passenger is so drunk that he / she cannot clearly tell the destination or is difficult to walk without the help of a person.
(9) When passengers are wearing unclean clothes that may pollute the inside of the vehicle.
(10) When the passenger is a seriously ill person without an attendant.
(11) Passengers who have Type 1 infectious disease, Type 2 infectious disease, infectious disease such as novel influenza, or designated infectious disease(limited to those requiring hospitalization) according to the Act on Prevention of Infectious Diseases and Medical Care for Patients with Infectious Disease. (Including those who are considered to be these patients.) Or when there is a finding of new infectious disease.
Passengers must refrain from smoking in our non-smoking vehicles (meaning vehicles that are non-smoking vehicles. The same applies in the next section).
If a passenger smokes or is about to smoke in one of our non-smoking vehicles, the driver may ask to quit smoking and, if the passenger does not comply with this request, accept or continue the carriage. We may refuse. (Fares and fares)
Fares and fares collected by the Company are based on the approval of the Director of Regional Transportation Bureau at the time of passenger boarding or the notification to the Director of Regional Transportation Bureau.
Fares and charges in the preceding paragraph are based on the amount displayed on the fare meter, unless a time-rental contract is made.
(Collection of fares and charges)
We request payment of fares and charges when passengers disembark.
(Responsibility for Passengers)
When the operation of our vehicles damages the lives or bodies of passengers, the Company shall be liable for the damages caused thereby. However, the Company and its personnel did not neglect to pay attention to the operation of the vehicle, that the passenger or a third party other than the personnel of the Company was willful or negligent, and the vehicle is structurally defective or functionally impaired. This is not the case when we prove that it was not.
In the case of the preceding paragraph, our responsibility to passengers begins when the passenger gets on board and ends when the passenger gets off.
In addition to the preceding article, the Company shall be responsible for compensating for any damage suffered by the passenger in relation to its transportation. However, this does not apply when the Company and its staff prove that they have paid attention to the transportation.
When the Company temporarily suspends operations or takes other measures to ensure the safety of transportation due to natural disasters or other reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company's responsibility, the Company shall compensate for the damage suffered by the passengers. I will not take responsibility.
(Responsibility of Passengers)
When the Company suffers damages due to the passengers' willfulness or negligence, or because the passengers do not comply with the law or the provisions of this Conditions of Carriage, the Company shall compensate the passengers for the damages. Ask for.
Common Taxicab Operators Standard Transportation Clause
(Scope of application)