Our company aims to contribute to the natural environment and society in the region by providing comfortable services as well as safe operation. We recognize that protecting the privacy and personal information of our customers is the basis of our business activities and is an extremely important matter, and we consider it to be our social responsibility. Our company formulates a policy for properly handling the personal information entrusted to us by our customers and strictly enforces it.
1. System maintenance
We will establish an appropriate management system for the importance of protecting personal information.
2. Policy regarding acquisition, use and provision of personal information
In order to properly handle personal information, our company will clearly indicate the purpose of use and only acquire, use, entrust and provide within the scope of the purpose.
3. Correspondence to disclosure and correction of personal information
We will respond in good faith and promptly to any personal information directly obtained by the Company if there is any disclosure, correction, complaint or consultation regarding the personal information.
4. Safety protection measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company has implemented safety measures, including information security measures that the Company has traditionally implemented, and unauthorized access to personal information and loss of personal information. We will endeavor to prevent and correct damage, falsification or leakage, and illegal leakage to the outside. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, the Company will select an outsourcing party that can comply with the company's personal information protection policy, and manage and supervise the handling.
5. Legal compliance
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information,
national guidelines and other norms.
6. Continuous improvement
In order to maintain and improve the personal information protection system, we will strive to continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
Established: 1st June, 2020
Nagano Luxury Taxi
President: Ryo Akahiro
Definition "Personal information" is information about a living
individual who can identify a specific individual by the basic information
such as name, date of birth, etc. contained in the information, or "personal
identification". It is one that includes a sign. "Personal identification
code" corresponds to any of the following, and is specified individually
by a Cabinet Order. Driver's license number, passport number, individual
number, etc. (official number assigned to users by national and local governments,
etc.) "Individual number" is a number obtained by converting
the resident card code. Is specified to identify the. "Specific personal
information" means personal information including the above "personal
number" in its contents. “Specific personal information, etc.” means
the combination of the above-mentioned “personal number” and “specific
personal information”. Handling of personal information Our company pays
close attention to the handling of personal information, personal number
and specific personal information based on the personal information protection
policy so that customers can use our services with peace of mind.
Purpose of use of personal information
Our company uses personal information within the range necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
(1) To accept reservations and dispatch vehicles
(2) For safe and prompt transportation in passenger car transportation business
(3) To provide information on services incidental to the preceding paragraph
(4) To inquiries or requests from customers
(5) To confirm the content of our company's products and services when providing them
(6) For credit management, collection management, and credit management related to transactions with our company
(7) With our company For business related to the conclusion of a contract
(8) To protect the interests of users of services provided through our website and third parties
When used for purposes other than the above, we will inform you of the purpose of use.
Purpose of use of personal identification code
Our company uses the personal identification code to confirm the identity of the individual.
Purpose of using personal number
When acquiring specific personal information, etc. of the person directly written in person, the purpose of use will be stated in advance unless the law stipulates that it is not necessary. When directly obtaining specific personal information, etc. by any other method, or when indirectly obtaining specific personal information, etc. from a person other than the person himself / herself, "the number for identifying a specific individual in administrative procedures In accordance with the provisions of the "Act on Use, etc.", the Company will not collect, use or provide specific personal information, etc. to a third party for purposes other than the purpose of use permitted by the Act.
Change the purpose of use of personal information
When the purpose of use is changed after acquisition, the content will be notified to the person in advance in principle, in writing, etc., or announced on the website, etc., except in the following cases.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party by notifying or publicizing the purpose of use
(2) Notifying or publicizing the purpose of use When doing so may harm the rights or legitimate interests of the Company
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with the national institution or local government to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, When there is a risk that it will hinder the performance of the office work by notifying or publicizing the purpose to the person concerned
(4) When it is recognized that the purpose of use is clear from the situation of acquisition
Optionality of personal information
Providing personal information to our company is optional. However, if we cannot provide all or part of the personal information requested by our company, or if the information is incorrect, we may not be able to respond to your inquiries.
Provision to third parties
The company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
(1) In case of consent of the person in question
(2) In case of providing in a state where the individual cannot be identified
(3) In case of entrusting the handling to an outside company for reasons such as smooth progress of work
(4) In accordance with laws and regulations When requested by provisions
(5) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(6) Improvement of public health or children If it is particularly necessary to promote the sound development of the above, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
(7) The affairs stipulated by laws and regulations of the national institution or local public entity or its consignee When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the above, and there is a possibility that obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the performance of the relevant office work.
Appropriate management of personal information
We make every effort to safely manage and operate your personal information, and store it in the correct and up-to-date state within the necessary range. We take reasonable and appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information from the outside, loss, damage, alteration or leakage of personal information, and unauthorized leakage to the outside.
Right to personal information
If there is a reason for disclosure, correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of the personal information acquired by the company (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."), a request for the name of the company, purpose of use, address of complaint, disclosure, etc. Below, we will announce the procedures for responding to "Request for Disclosure etc." so that the person can know.
Procedures for responding to "requests for disclosure, etc."
When a "request for disclosure, etc." is made regarding personal information held by the Company, the Company will confirm that it is a request from the person by a prescribed method and respond promptly. However, for disclosure etc., we may have to pay a disclosure fee separately determined by the Company. If any of the following applies, we may not be subject to disclosure. In this case, the person will be notified without delay with an explanation of the reason.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of the business of the Company
(3) Violation of laws and regulations If that happens
For "Request for disclosure, etc.", please contact the Personal Information Counseling Service in the next section.
Procedures for responding to "consultations and complaints regarding personal information"
If you feel that the handling of this personal information is inappropriate, for any other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the personal information consultation desk below.
Nagano Luxury Taxi
1687-18 Shimauchi, Matsumoto city, Nagano pref. 390-0851 JAPAN
Revision of this policy
The company may revise this policy due to changes in laws and regulations.